This pumpkin spice cannabis-infused latte is the Fall take on the classic hippy speedball; consuming cannabis and coffee at the same time.
We’ve incorporated coconut oil in this latte not only as a carrier for cannabis, but because coconut oil in your coffee, known as a bulletproof coffee, is beneficial to your metabolism, gut health, and mood. Plus, the dose of cannabis will ease you into a fabulous day.
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
Makes 2 drinks
- 2 cups of milk (substitute with oat, almond, hemp, or soy milk)
- Ground coffee or espresso
- 1-2 tablespoons of cannabis infused coconut oil
- 2 tbsp canned pumpkin
- 2 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Coffee maker
- Blender (If you don’t have a blender, vigorous stirring will do!)
- Brew one cup of coffee (or make two shots of espresso,) then pour into blender.
- Heat the canned pumpkin and pumpkin spice in the saucepan over medium heat for a few minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add 2 cups of your desired milk, the vanilla extract to the saucepan, remove from heat.
- Add the cannabis infused coconut oil and contents of the saucepan to the blender.
- Blend until frothy.
- Pour into mugs, sprinkle with pumpkin pie seasoning, and serve.
If you don’t want THC in the morning, you can substitute the cannabis infused coconut oil for any CBD oil made with MCT (fractionated coconut oil.)