- RELEASE DATE: 10/28/21
- EVENT DATE: Multiple Dates 12/04/2021-12/18/2021
- LOCATION: San Diego County, at 3 Dispensaries, & virtually via multiple social media platforms.
Our 3rd annual Cannabis & Hemp Career Fair + Business Expo has gone virtual this year to connect with more cities and to be socially responsible in light of COVID-19. Our goal started in 2019 when we came together to connect locals in the community with cannabis employers, career resources, education, and networking. At the same time, we wanted to provide brand recognition, consumer data, local promotion, and marketing throughout our network of over 50,000 cannabis consumers and professionals to new and established companies in the cannabis and hemp industry.
Join us this year for the fully interactive virtual Cannabis & Hemp Career Fair + Business Expo!
Both the Expo & the Harvest Cup have private and public events for those 21 years or older, open to the public for free viewing and educational purposes. Cannabis Contests, Judge experiences and B2B opportunities are available. Please take a look at these B2B & B2C event advertising opportunities in 2021:
Cannabis & Hemp Career Fair + Business Expo:
- Business Expo Dec 11th 2021 at 10am-4pm (sponsorship, virtual vendors space & employer spaces)
- Social Media
- https://www.instagram.com/cannabis.jobs/ (Link should still work)
- Expo Attendee Ticket Here is the FREE ticket to join as an attendee for Free! You can post this on your social media too!
- Harvest Cup: Advertising Sponsorship
- Contestants: Please reach out to Russ@FarmersCupOfficial.com for contestant registration, HURRY Samples Due by 12/1/21
- Judge Kit Pick-Up Days 12/04-12/06
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Can participate in more than one category
- May not vote for themselves or associated brands. No exceptions.
- Judging is open to the public
- JUDGE KITS will be available for each category (if link does not work, go to Eventhi.io & search San Diego)
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Awards Ceremony: December 19th, 2021 at 7:10pm, Free Farmers Cup Tickets will be available on EventHi-IO closer to the event date, stay tuned to @FarmersCupOfficial & @SanDiegoCannabisFarmersMarket on Instagram. On social media you may need to type out every letter or fix your privacy settings to allow adult content as these brands are victim to Instagram policies that block our page from mainstream media.
What is happening in 2021?
We hope this year you can join us for our Harvest Cup & Business Expo, both being virtual and packed with valuable opportunities to connect with B2B, B2C; & opportunities for careers in cannabis. There are free options for attending; we want to support those seeking an opportunity and we are looking to roll into 2022 strong! If you are interested in advertising, please support the San Diego Cannabis Farmers Market events leading up to a 2022 return to normal.
History of San Diego Cannabis Farmers Market & Farmers Cup:
As you may have noticed, Farmers Cup has been making constant progress over the past five years to professionalize branding, operations, and overall event production. 2022 brings a whole new hope to our long journey as a licensed event company. San Diego County is making moves to create a framework for licensed event company operations; not to mention full legalization for other types of license holders. Already we have plans to be at Cannabis Row for the Earth Day at Balboa Park in April 2022. This event is a mainstream event with 50,000-60,000 expected guests. The 2021 virtual events are going to be a great way to ease into the blooming foundation of the San Diego cannabis market in 2022. The 2022 Farmers Cup Valentines Day Edition will be edibles & drinkables only as contestants and is accepting entrant registration starting 11/30! Reach out to Farmers Cup team for more details.
For free event tickets, those seeking a career in the cannabis industry, or to network with businesses in the local San Diego market, please join here. For more information regarding this event please contact Russ@FarmersCupOfficial.com regarding media relations, sponsorship, or business relations.
Updated November 4, 2021 to reflect new dates for cannabis cup competitors to enter by December 1st, this was done to support the smaller farmers in Humboldt and northern California. The competition is seeking Outdoor, Light Dep, Indoor and Infused competitors; as well and Pre-Rolls and Infused Pre-rolls.
Updated November 30, to reflect broken link problem, please if link for Harvest Cup or San Diego Cannabis Business Expo & Career Fair link does not work, go to Eventhi.io & search San Diego. Also notated was the Edible Cup for valentines Day 2022 is now accepting contestants, please reach Russ@Farmerscupofficial.com for entry details.